June 20, 2011
|Went to Hamlin Beach for Father's Day|
|one of the two seconds she kept this hat on|
|ahhh soft sand|
|(on the look out for trouble)|
|sun and sand wore her out|
|after a nap then somebody buried daddy in toys and books!|
|mug that lily and I made for Dad! (worlds greatest dad)|
June 10, 2011
I've been kind of slacking on my blog for a few weeks... I tried to come up with a good excuse to explain this but I couldn't come up with anything. I think it was mainly due to the fact that I haven't taken many pics of Lily "posing" lately since all the flowers are gone :(, and because I can't get that girl to sit still for two seconds. She has way more important things to do of course, being a one year old is a busy job! Today we went to Pittsford to walk around because I was tired of all our usual park spots. I sat her down in a few spots along the way and she actually let me take a few pics of her relaxing for the briefest of moments. It was the first time I could tell that she was aware that I wanted her to pose or maybe just the first time she amused me by going along with it. I don't expect it to occur frequently though :).
Lily update (almost year and a half)
1. giving loooong hugs and kisses. Defenintaly a little "love bug" (which is also Daddy's nick name for her).
2. Running free. Lily loves big open fields more than play grounds. She just loves to run around and play with sticks, dirt and rocks.
3. Dogs and cats! She loves when we go over to someone's house and they have a pet, she devotes all her energy following them all over the house and trying to trap them in a corner. She is pretty gentle and usually tries to kiss their noses, but most of them aren't into it.
4. Feeding all her stuffed animals. Every morning lily feeds one of her stuff animals breakfast with a cup from her tea set and a measuring spoon that she found and has now claimed as hers. And also gives them drinks of "tea" to wash it down.
5. Reading books on Mommy's and Daddy's bed. She will grab a book from her room, come into our room, throw the book and the bed, and then climb up after it and sit there forever just laying back and "reading" her book.