|k mom, I can only let you put that thing in my face for so long.|
* Lily update:
1. She now says "Yahessss!" (yes) very enthusiastically at seemingly random times.
2. She still hates the nursery (and hate isn't too strong of a word for how she feels).
3. She is that kid that clings like crazy to their mommy and hides behind their legs when new people are around. But so was I.
4. Bottom right canine tooth just poked through.
5. Her favorite new activity seems to wait to go poop until she is in the tub
6. She can't play too long without needing a hug break :)
7. She likes to eat unusual things like tomatoes and lemons.
8. She is terrified of the vacuum cleaner and so I can only do it when Adam is home and they go and hide in different rooms. When I'm done she always has to hold me for a long time and make sure that evil thing didn't hurt me.
9. She loves watching me put on makeup and loves to try to help (oh boy!)
10. I think she is starting to understand what I love you means because when I tell her she usually gives me a little shy smile and leans her head into me.